Decade of Drums

"Vee" and I have elected to make the second decade of the new millenium our Decade of Drums. Join us on our journey as we progress from complete incompetence to über-drummer status.

Wednesday 15 December 2010

More Gear trickles in... ... Introducing the Dream Bliss 14" Hi Hats

Well the Decade of Drums officially begins in little more than two weeks so it's a good thing that the gear is starting to trickle in. In addition to last week's ride cymbal, I've just taken delivery of these puppies, 14" Dream Bliss hi hats. (A bid for some beautiful Zildjian Ks on ebay went foul. I don't want to talk about it.) I reckon these will do the job splendidly. So do my drummer friends whom I've consulted along the way.

Now there's a lot you can do with just a ride and a set of hi hats I reckon. But not a whole lot. Anyhow, the big news will come next week. We're almost there on the gear front in fact, almost there...

No comments:

Post a Comment